- Magnetic Anisotropy in Multilayers.
M F Thomas, J Bland, G S Case, J A Hutchings and O Nikolov, Hyperfine Interactions, 126:377-86 (2000)
- Off-Center Sn Atoms in PbSnTeSe Studied by the Mössbauer Effect.
J Bland, M F Thomas and T M Tkachenka, Hyperfine Interactions, 131:61-65 (2000)
- Temperature Dependent Mössbauer Study at Sn Sites in Some IV-VI Semiconductors Containing Off-Center Atoms.
J Bland, M F Thomas and T M Tkachenka, Physica Status Solidi, 221:617-24 (2000)
- Tin Germanate Glasses.
D Holland, M E Smith, I J F Poplett, J A Johnson, M F Thomas and J Bland, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 293-295:175-181 (2001)
- Mössbauer effect study of off-centre atoms in IV-VI semiconductors.
J Bland, M F Thomas, V A Virchenko, V S Kuzmin and T M Tkachenko, Semiconductors, 35:15-20 (2001)
- Redox processes in Sb-containing mixed oxides used in oxidation catalysis. I. Tin dioxide assisted antimony oxidation in solid state.
M Calderaru, M F Thomas, J Bland and D Spranceana, Applied Catalysis A: General., 209:383-90 (2001)
- Mössbauer study of the superspin glass transition in nanogranular AlFeCu.
J A de Toro, M A lopez de la Torre, J M Riveiro, J Bland, J P Goff and M F Thomas, Physical Review B, 64:224421-6 (2001)
- Magnetic anisotropy studies in Ce/Fe and U/Fe multilayers
M F Thomas, G S Case, J Bland, C A Lucas, A Herring, W G Stirling, P Boni, S Tixier, R C C Ward, M R Wells and S Langridge, Physica Status Solidi, 189:537-43 (2002)
- A Mössbauer study of DyFe, YFe and HoFe thin films and multilayers.
J Bland, M F Thomas, M R Wells and R C C Ward, Physica Status Solidi, 189:919-21 (2002)
- Magnetic nano granularity and spin glass behaviour in mechanically alloyed FeAlB.
J A de Toro, M A Lolez de la Torre, J M Riveiro, J Bland, J P Goff and M F Thomas, Accepted for publication in Journal of Applied Physics
- Studies of Rare-Earth/Iron and Actinide/Iron multilayers.
M F Thomas, G S Case, J Bland, A Herring, W G Stirling, S Tixier, P Boni, R C C Ward, M R Wells and S Langridge, Accepted for publication in Hyperfine Interactions
- Cation Coordination in Oxychloride Glasses.
J A Johnson, D Holland, J Bland, C E Johnson and M F Thomas, Submitted to Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids
Dr John Bland, 15/03/2003